We Need Your Help
Fundraising with GoFundMe
We aim to develop resources, starting with a Magazine and a Storybook that we will post out once published to participating Childcare Provisions; it is our aim that all our resources will be free of charge where possible and we need your help to raise the funds to fulfill this aim. We appreciate that times are financially difficult, but you can still help by sharing the link and encouraging others to donate or share the link with your networks.
Thank you to all of our Supporters who helped us reach our goal of £1,000 in order to fund the publishing of our booklet to send out to Early Childcare Provisions.
A huge and special thanks to Famly who generously donated over half the amount needed in order for us to reach our target.
We would like to encourage you to continue sharing our fundraising link as the more we can raise, the more Childcare provisions we can reach, the more booklets we can print and send out and the more resources we can develop.
- To promote inclusivity of LGBTQIA+ within all Early Years settings (childminders, nannies, schools, nurseries, preschools and play groups)
- To showcase best practice and share positive examples of great work to date
- To ensure that practitioners have the confidence to talk about LGBTQIA+ issues with children, their families and staff (creating safe spaces)
- To create a platform for settings to access supportive and meaningful resources
- To use research informed practice to ensure that every child feels valued and included within their setting
EY MATTERS IN CONVERSATION WITH ... AARON BRADBURY-COFFEY
Watch Founder and Lead of the Working Group, Aaron Bradbury-Coffey in conversation with Juls Davies of EY Matters explaining the 'What, Why and How' of the LGBTQ Early Years Working Group and also some of the initiatives already in hand.
Please note: During the recording Aaron refers to organising a special awareness week being in October, but due to the amount of work involved in getting everything in place, the free resources, activities etc. this special week will now be held in Feburary 2021; Keep in touch with us for updates.